Title: Softline Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure) Global Sales Lead
Description: the Global Microsoft Cloud Platform Sales Lead will be responsible for designing, planning, and executing a global strategy for the healthy growth of Softline’s Microsoft Azure business worldwide. It will define global goals that will take into consideration and aggregate local market growth, local Microsoft plans, and local performance of our competitors. It will design a strategy to achieve those goals, that will include sales planning, solution design, attach of consulting support and managed services, investments, and concrete plans. Will manage a global team of BDM’s. And will work with the local Russia, Latam, Asia, and CIS teams to achieve those goals. This is a crucial role for the transformation and future of Softline.
- 15 years in the Software and Cloud Industry.
- 10 years in of sales and business planning experience.
- 5 years of Technical sales background.
- Natural leader and excellent influencer.
- Master of dealing with ambiguous situations.
- Abel to take swift and precise decisions with limited or incomplete information.
- Perfectly fluent English is required.
- Spanish is a nice to have (for India and Brazil candidates)
- a. Strategy
- i. Understand global and local cloud reality in the markets where Softline operates.
- ii. Understand global and local Microsoft cloud reality in the markets where Softline operates.
- iii. Know and understand strengths and weaknesses of Softline competitors.
- iv. Create growth plans aligned with all those key variables, and SL internal growth needs.
- b. Planning:
- i. Create strategies based on high level plans.
- ii. Turn strategy into achievable goals.
- iii. Ensure that sufficient investment is available to achieve those goals.
- c. Execution
- i. Sales planning and quota ownership
- ii. Profitability of the business
- iii. Ensure sales are solution based and optimized for consumption
- iv. Own solution design via BDM and SSP
- v. Attach of consulting support and managed services
- d. Leadership
- i. Lead a global team of dedicated Microsoft Azure BDM’s
- ii. Work with local sales teams to execute those plans and strategies and achieve the goals.
- a. Global MS Azure Consumption.
- i. Global MS Azure Consumption relative to competitors.
- b. Global Azure Consumption growth.
- i. Global Azure Consumption growth relative to competitors.
- c. Global MS Azure mix in overall cloud business.
- i. Global MS Azure mix in overall cloud business relative to competitors.
- d. “360” feedback from Microsoft Corp.