Our client is the leading oil multinational in Japan. We are committed to the business of ensuring a reliable supply of energy in harmony with the environment.
Here, environmental sustainability is every employee's responsibility and this awareness permeates all levels of the Company while rigorously complying with all relevant environmental laws and regulations, the Company manages and implements an environmental management plan that reviews and strengthens energy efficiency initiatives intending to help prevent global warming. These include energy-efficient production and refining methods & zero emissions.
We are looking for suitable candidates who share our passion and commitment for a Sustainable Energy Initiative for the future, to apply for the listed vacant position.
The client communicates via an application called Whatsapp. This has been a tradition medium of communication for all official matters. With the application used, the client realized that there are a lot of security issues, where all the information or the chat history is carried by the user. Once the user leaves the chat group, all sensitive information stays with the user and there is no way the admin of the group to block the user from taking the information or the history. This is a security issue for them as all sensitive information and discussion can be taken out to their competitors.
The application also can only be accessed via the mobile network. This restricts access to those staff who are off-shore. Where there is no network on their mobile at the deserted location.
There is others limitation with the application used, for example, there is a disadvantage of WhatsApp is its privacy. It reveals the contact details. This may invade user privacy. Upload file is also an issue, as Whatapp only allow the user to upload anything that is less than 100MB.
Whatsapp also has a limitation on the task it can perform, like voting, no audit trail or archiving function, to-do list and many more.
Build Microsoft Office365 Tenant
Setup & Configuration of new Microsoft O365 tenant for client
- Register new Microsoft O365 Tenant
- Verify and add a custom domain to O365 (noex.com.my)
- Configure O365 organization-wide settings
- Provision Global Administrator Management & Services accounts
- Load and enable Microsoft Kaizala Pro subscription
Prepare Microsoft Kaizala Environment
Setup & Configuration of Microsoft Kaizala Pro services on O365
- Enable Microsoft Kaizala service and configure base settings
- Import/Provision new Kaizala users and Groups
- Assign Microsoft Kaizala Pro licenses.
Onboarding Kaizala Users
Fine-Tuning, testing and roll-out of Microsoft Kaizala application to Kaizala Users
- Enable Microsoft Kaizala application download and testing by Pilot User group (IT Team)
- Hand’s On Kaizala Admin Briefing to JX Nippon IT Team (Features, Functions, Management & Administration capabilities, Best Practices / Recommendations
- Onboarding of licensed Kaizala Users – Send invitation email and Application download link and End-User Quick Start Guide
With Kaizala the client is enjoying the following benefits:
- Bigger group chat
- Central Group Control, the admin does not need to be in the group to be an administrator, but he/she can still have full control over the group
- Audit Trail- Everything is archived and can be retained as per regulatory requirements.
- Create Hierarchical Groups - Allows creation of organizational hierarchy within a group.
- Allow more activities to be organized, like Polls, survey, and to-do
- Capture live location
- Workflow automation
- Survey Aggregation and Analysis - Surveys and forms are captured in real-time. Data is automatically captured and stored. An analysis is instantly available using built-in visual reports created in Power BI.
- Cost-saving, as meeting now can be organized and join from anywhere